For most people “selfish” is a dirty word.
Who would want to be selfish?
Turns out, I did 😬🤭
A few years ago “being selfish” was the exact assignment my coach helped me uncover as we worked through the challenges I was facing as a mum to 3 young kids whilst growing my coaching business.
I learned so many things from my experiment of “being more selfish” and in this episode we explore why more women need to get selfish. And the reasons may (or may not) surprise you.
Plus I share more on the backstory of how and why being selfish was the exact medicine I needed when I was struggling with overwhelm, lack of time and frustration.
In this Episode We Explore
- Why More Women Need to Get Selfish
- 3 Tell Tale Signs It’s Time For YOU To Get Selfish
- A personal share around how and why my body showed me that I needed to be more selfish
- How to prioritise you and what you want by joining a live workshop experience I’m running on Monday 6th – Thursday 9th December 2021. It’s called Your Path to a Soul Aligned Career in 2022 without Quitting Your 9-5 or Risking Your Financial Security. You can register your seat over HERE.
During the Podcast I Mention:
- The Guardian article: Women Continue to Carry the Load When It Comes to Unpaid Work
- A Free Live Training that’s coming up in December called: Mapping Your Path to a Soul Aligned Career in 2022 (Without Quitting Your 9-5 or Risking Your Financial Security)
Did You Enjoy This Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode and Your Soul Aligned Podcast, the podcast generally, I have a favour to ask 😍 Please take two minutes to subscribe, and to write a rating and a review.
You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you are an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. Those actions will help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you so much.
The workshop mentioned during the podcast is no longer available.
If you’d like to explore your path to a soul aligned career without quitting your 9-5 or risking your financial security, book in for a complimentary career alignment call with me over at: https://siobhanbarnes.com/career-alignment-call.
During the call we’ll discuss:
+ Where you are and what’s not working
+ What you desire and want instead
+ The steps required to your Soul Aligned Career path
+ Your next steps
Book your call over at: https://siobhanbarnes.com/career-alignment-call.