Have you ever said to yourself “I just don’t have the time” or maybe you’ve questioned “What am I working so hard for?”
It’s a common complaint I hear a lot.
It’s true. Life can be full.
Work commitments, kids to look after, aging parents, a household to manage plus all the things you do just for you.
It’s no wonder our to-do lists are never done and that our schedules are packed to the brim.
In this episode, we explore 3 reasons why it’s important to stop the hustle culture so that you can sustainably achieve those soul aligned goals instead.
In this Episode We Explore
- 3 reasons/gifts of dropping hustle culture
- The core question we’re really asking when life is busy and full
- A personal share on the journey of unpacking hustle culture
During the Podcast I Mention:
- The Perfect Woman Imperative: Which I dive into greater depth in Episode #2 of the podcast: The #1 Killer to Doing Work You Love
- The difference between life and soul purpose. Which I dive into in Episode #3 of the podcast: The 3 Common Myths to Finding Your Purpose
- An opportunity to get 1:1 support from me! Book in for a career alignment session to unpack your biggest challenge, where you’re desiring to go and how to get started, over at: https://siobhanbarnes.com/career-alignment-call
Did You Enjoy This Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode and Your Soul Aligned Podcast, the podcast generally, I have a favour to ask 😍 Please take two minutes to subscribe, and to write a rating and a review.
You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you are an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. Those actions will help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you so much.