With the turn of the calendar into a new year, many of us hope for something different
Whether you set new year’s resolutions, intentions or have a guiding word for the year…the stats show that less than 10% of those who set goals of some kind…will see those through to the end of the year.
And there’s a reason why that’s the case.
No, there’s nothing wrong with you…
Turns out that there are 3 saboteurs that can keep us stuck.
I’ve seen these saboteurs play out in myself and with my clients and have noticed these themes working with women across different cultures and backgrounds all around the world
So if you’re feeling frustrated that those new habits or goals aren’t getting any traction…you’re not alone.
Today we’re diving into what these sabeterous are, how to identify what’s at play for you and most importantly how to shift into pursuing your soul aligned life and career
In this Episode We Explore
- How and where these 3 sabetours came about
- What the 3 sabetours are and how they keep many high achievers stuck, unfulfilled and burned out in life and work
- Self reflection questions to identify how to determine which sabterou is at play for you and what you can do to work with it
During the Podcast I Mention:
- Episode #10: Embodiment: And Why it’s an Essential Key to a Soul Aligned Career + Life
- Episode #5: Meaning + Money: Can You Have Both In a Career?
- Netflix Documentary About The Incredible Nepalese Climber Nirmal Purja and His “Project Possible” Goal: 14 Peaks Nothing Is Impossible
- Episode #12: Why More Women Need to Get Selfish (Yes Selfish)
- An opportunity to get 1:1 support from me! Book in for a career alignment session to unpack your biggest challenge, where you’re desiring to go and how to get started, over at: https://siobhanbarnes.com/career-alignment-call
- Episode #8: How to Know If You Need A Coach + How to Find The Right One
Did You Enjoy This Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode and Your Soul Aligned Podcast, the podcast generally, I have a favour to ask 😍 Please take two minutes to subscribe, and to write a rating and a review.
You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you are an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. Those actions will help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you so much.