What do Oprah Winfrey, Serena Williams, Bill Gates, Hugh Jackman have in common? They all have coaches.
It’s not just famous celebrities who have coaches. Everyday men and women also have coaches.
A coach is someone who can support you to move forward towards your desires and goals through a process of asking powerful questions.
Maybe you’re new to coaching and wondering how the heck does it work? Or maybe you’ve worked with a coach and had a less than stellar experience? Or worked with a coach in one area and dive deeper into something else.
No matter where you sit on the spectrum in this podcast we explore in greater depth how to know if you need a coach and most importantly how to find the right one for you.
In this Episode We Explore
- The definition of coaching & the different types of coaches out there
- How to know whether coaching is for you
- A personal share of how coaching has personally supported me
- 3 things to check before engaging in a coach
- The best way to get the most out of coaching
- Meeting the question “Is it worth spending money on myself?”
- Where to find a coach
During the Podcast I Mention:
- If you desire coaching support from me, I’ve got limited spots available for private 1:1 coaching. If you’re interested you can book a career alignment call with me over at: https://calendly.com/siobhan-barnes/careeralignmentcall
Did You Enjoy This Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode and Your Soul Aligned Podcast, the podcast generally, I have a favour to ask 😍 Please take two minutes to subscribe, and to write a rating and a review.
You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you are an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. Those actions will help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you so much.
Once you’ve had a listen feel free to leave a comment to let me know your biggest insight, aha or takeaway from this week’s episode. I’d love to know!