Does life look good from the outside? Yet on the inside you’re feeling a bit “off”…like something’s missing or you’re desiring more?
So many women feel this inner knowing but then shut it down.
Plastering on platitudes of gratitude and thankfulness – when truly there’s something more to be felt and experienced.
Why do we do this?
The reason why runs deep.
And we explore this more in the podcast.
We also explore the 3 core lies women tell themselves to fake fulfilment so that they can avoid the discomfort of feeling the disconnect between: I “should” be happy with what I have BUT deep down I’m just not.
In this Episode We Explore
- The 3 core lies that women tell themselves to fake fulfilment
- The core truth around these lies and how they impact you living your life
- Where to from here if you want to go deeper (access the free training workshop over HERE)
During the Podcast I Mention:
- Podcast Episode 2: The #1 Killer to Doing Work You Love (spoiler alert it’s the Perfect Woman Imperative)
- Free Training: Your Path to a Soul Aligned Career Without Quitting Your 9-5 or Risking Your Financial Security‘
Did You Enjoy This Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode and Your Soul Aligned Podcast, the podcast generally, I have a favour to ask 😍 Please take two minutes to subscribe, and to write a rating and a review.
You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you are an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. Those actions will help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you so much.
The workshop mentioned during the podcast is no longer available.
If you’d like to explore your path to a soul aligned career without quitting your 9-5 or risking your financial security, book in for a complimentary career alignment call with me over at: https://siobhanbarnes.com/career-alignment-call.
During the call we’ll discuss:
+ Where you are and what’s not working
+ What you desire and want instead
+ The steps required to your Soul Aligned Career path
+ Your next steps
Book your call over at: https://siobhanbarnes.com/career-alignment-call.
Be the first to comment