We’ve all heard the term “mid life crisis.” Some define it as a transition of identity and self confidence that occurs in middle aged individuals. Or a conflict between a person’s perception of themselves and their lives as they think they are and what they want them to be.
Now more than ever, given recent times, more of us are questioning our lives, we’re exploring really what matters and questioning how we’re showing up.
I believe this is a good thing!
In this episode we explore how to navigate a mid life crisis as a means to grow and come home to the REAL you.
In this Episode We Explore
- We explored what’s at the heart of a mid life crisis
- The 3 core lessons I learned navigating my own mid life crisis and how to use these lessons to navigate your own crisis
- Where to from here?
- How the upcoming workshop: Your path to a Soul Aligned Career without quitting your 9-5 or risking your financial security could be the right next step to unpack this more deeply
During the Podcast I Mention:
- Bronnie Ware’s Book: The Top 5 Regrets of the Dying
- Episode 2: The #1 Killer of Doing Work You Love
- Episode 5: Meaning + Money: Can You Have Both In Your Career?
- An Upcoming Workshop: Your Path To A Soul Aligned Career (Without quitting your 9-5 or risking your financial security)
Want to Dive Deeper + Explore Your Path To a Soul Aligned Career Without Quitting your 9-5 or Risking Your Financial Security?
During the workshop we’ll explore:
- The 3 common mistakes high achieving smart women make when approaching a career pivot and how to avoid them.
- Why holidays, a new haircut, a new job are temporary fixes and what to focus on instead to feel more aliveness and joy.
- The universal alignment keys that you absolutely need to have in place to feel full body conviction and clarity on what your next career step is (and no they’re not what you think)
- Plus so much more
Click HERE to register. Even if you can’t join us live, register your seat to get access to the workshop recording.
Did You Enjoy This Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode and Your Soul Aligned Podcast, the podcast generally, I have a favour to ask 😍 Please take two minutes to subscribe, and to write a rating and a review. You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you are an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. Those actions will help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you so much.
The workshop mentioned during the podcast is no longer available.
If you’d like to explore your path to a soul aligned career without quitting your 9-5 or risking your financial security, book in for a complimentary career alignment call with me over at: https://siobhanbarnes.com/career-alignment-call.
During the call we’ll discuss:
+ Where you are and what’s not working
+ What you desire and want instead
+ The steps required to your Soul Aligned Career path
+ Your next steps
Book your call over at: https://siobhanbarnes.com/career-alignment-call.