We all know that our health and wellbeing matters. Period.
If we’re to enjoy life, we need our health.
If we’re to do our best at work, we need our health.
If we’re to enjoy our relationships, we need our health.
Journeying into health and fitness doesn’t mean you have to give up everything.
Before I started on my own health and fitness journey, I had the idea that I would have to become the person who only ate a certain way, showed up in a certain way, and would have to give up so many things that I love and make me who I am.
I know now that that’s not true. It doesn’t have to be either or, or black and white.
You can prioritise your health, look after yourself AND find a balance between that and the things you love and having a life outside of being in the gym and preparing food.
There’s no one better that I could think to speak to about taking a holistic and well balanced approach to women’s health than Beth Wright from B-Fit The Wright Way.
In today’s episode of the podcast with Beth Wright we’re exploring her journey into both law and health, and the advice that Beth wants every woman to hear about prioritising their health and putting themselves first.
In this Episode We Explore:
- How Beth divides her time between her two passions, law and functional medicine
- Beth’s advice for women who are ready to start prioritising their health and putting themselves first
- Beth’s journey to discovering her passion for health and fitness
- The one piece of advice that Beth wants every woman to hear
Connect with Beth Wright
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bfit_thewrightway/
- Website: https://www.bfit-thewrightway.com/
If you enjoyed this episode and the podcast generally, I have a favour to ask Please take two minutes to subscribe, and to write a rating and a review.
You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you are an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. Those actions will help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you so much.
Be the first to comment