Have you ever met anybody who leans into those difficult conversations and can always keep their composure?
There is a level of authenticity required to feel confident and find your voice in the workplace and this is something that a lot of women struggle with.
If you’re facing a situation where you know you need to have a hard or difficult conversation, now is the time to reframe that into an opportunity to be courageous.
There aren’t many people that can do that, but it’s such a powerful skill to have, and I don’t know who else could teach us how to begin having courageous conversations than colleague and friend Dr. Kate Cashman.
Kate is an award winning speaker and relationship coach and educator who helps executives and entrepreneurs find their voice and get visible.
In this Episode We Explore:
- How Kate went from law to PhD to lecturer to speaking coach, facilitator and professional speaker
- How she navigates making big career decisions
- The moment Kate realised she had a knack for communication, speaking and courageous conversations
- Advice on how you can navigate making your own career decisions
- How to have courageous conversations and why intention matters
- Plus so much more!
- Kate’s Website: https://www.katecashman.com/
- Kate’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katecashmancoaching/
- The Courageous Speaking Method Online Course: https://katecashman.kartra.com/page/tcswaitlist
- Courageous Leadership Group Program: https://katecashman.kartra.com/page/courageousleadership
If you enjoyed this episode and the podcast generally, I have a favour to ask Please take two minutes to subscribe, and to write a rating and a review.
You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you are an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. Those actions will help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you so much.