I’m back in the studio recording this podcast after a beautiful summer holiday away with my family….
Upon my return I’ve been reflecting on how I want to show up differently and “better” in my life and work…
“Better” being a subjective term which has a personal meaning for this season of my life and work.
With the benefit of taking a pause from the usual daily and weekly routine, naturally I’ve been able to get some perspective on how I had been operating in less than ideal ways and quite honestly self sabotaging myself and making things waaaay harder than necessary.
Over on the podcast this week we’ll be exploring why we self sabotage ourselves and specifically how high achiever’s do this to themselves in life and work.
Once you know what the real problem is then it’s much easier to know where to get unstuck.
In this Episode We Explore:
- We we self sabotage
- The 3 ways high achievers unintentionally do this to themselves
- How to know which of these 3 ways are playing out for you
- What you can do about it
DURING THE PODCAST I MENTION:
- Episode 15: The 3 Sabateours Keeping You Stuck, Unfufilled and Burned Out in Life + Work
- Episode 2: The #1 Killer To Doing Work You Really Love
- Episode 30: The Hidden Costs of Procrastinating On Your Next Career Move
- Episode 11: How to Get Clarity on Big Career Decisions
- Brene Brown and her work on perfectionism and vulnerability
- Carol Dweck and her work on growth vs. fixed mindset
If You Need Support To Create Your Path to Soulful Success, The Doors to Book Your FREE Getting Unstuck Call Are Now Officially Open 🎉
If you’re desiring support to get unstuck, come and book your complimentary 45 minute call with me to unravel what’s at the heart of what’s keeping you stuck in your life, career and business.
During the call we’ll:
- Get to the core of what’s REALLY keeping you stuck
- Address whether it’s an energetic or strategy problem
- Map out your bespoke path to getting unstuck
- Unlock a newfound sense of freedom and clarity on your unique path to making money doing what you love
There are a limited number of spaces available and they’re offered on a first come, first served basis. So if you’re feeling called, now’s the time.
These calls are completely about serving you and allowing you to receive support and do SOMETHING about being stuck.
Totally FREE. No strings attached.
Did You Enjoy This Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode and the podcast generally, I have a favour to ask 😍 Please take two minutes to subscribe, and to write a rating and a review.
You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you are an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. Those actions will help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you so much.