When people support me to get unstuck in life, career and business….
I ask them to share how long they’ve been feeling stuck.
For some people its weeks. For others it’s months. Far more often than you think, people have been feeling stuck for YEARS.
Today we’re talking about the hidden costs of procrastinating on your next career move or change and the importance of making a decision so that you don’t stay stuck in the trap of the status quo.
If you need a little inspiration or motivation to address your work and how it’s just not working for you, this one’s for you.
In this Episode We Explore:
- Why we procrastinate on career decision and choices
- 5 reasons why it’s important to make a decision and not just accept the status quo
- The hidden costs of procrastinating on your next career move
- How to stop procrastinating and finally take action
DURING THE PODCAST I MENTION:
- Episode #23 The High Achiever’s Guide to Taking An Effective Pause from Prioritising Work
- Episode #26 How to Spot The Real Reason You’re Feeling Stuck In Life and Work
- Episode #27: How to Take a Break from Work Without Sabotaging Your Hard Work
- Episode #28: How to Do A Mid Year Review to Create A Life, Career and Business You Actually Love
- Episode #29: The Burnout Solution for Compassionate High Achiever’s
Desiring support to overcome procrastination on your next career decision?
If you need support my books are currently closed. However you can get your name on the waitlist by CLICKING HERE.
Did You Enjoy This Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode and the podcast generally, I have a favour to ask 😍 Please take two minutes to subscribe, and to write a rating and a review.
You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you are an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. Those actions will help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you so much.