Burnout. I’m sure you’re familiar with the term.
Longer work hours and increased demands at home means that many of us are facing new stressors across all domains of life.
As we continue to navigate the pandemic, these stressors are more persistent and indefinite – increasing our risk of burnout.
Rather than make ourselves wrong for burning out, not being able to shake it off and berating ourselves for not doing enough to move through it….I want you to know that you’re not alone and you don’t have to suffer in silence.
In today’s episode we explore how to deal with burnout (whether you’re on the verge or already there) and how to approach burnout beyond just focusing on mindset and mental health.
In this Episode We Explore
- What burnout is and how it relates to you pursuing a Soul Aligned Career
- The different signs of burnout and how to know if you are burning out
- Who in particular is susceptible to burnout and why we burnout in the first place
- How to deal with burnout beyond mental health and mindset
- How getting support is a sign of strength not weakness
During the Podcast I Mention:
- Episode 1: What a Soul Aligned Career IS and ISN’T
- Episode 8: How to Know If You Need A Coach + How to Find The Right One
- Episode 10: Embodiment: The Essential Key to a Soul Aligned Career + Life
- Episode 18: Thriving in Your Life + Work As a Sensitive Career Woman
- Women in the Workplace study conducted by McKinsey & Company and Lean In
- Burnout: Solve Your Stress Cycle by Emily & Amelia Nagoski
- An opportunity to get 1:1 support from me to explore your particular burnout cycle so that you can get back on track in your career. You can book your free call with me over at: https://siobhanbarnes.com/career-alignment-call
- Coming on over to Instagram and connecting with me. I’m at @iamsiobhanbarnes. DM me your #1 takeaway from today’s episode. I’d love to know 💛
Did You Enjoy This Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode and Your Soul Aligned Podcast, the podcast generally, I have a favour to ask 😍 Please take two minutes to subscribe, and to write a rating and a review.
You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you are an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. Those actions will help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you so much.