You may have noticed a few changes to the online look and feel to my work…
Over the past few months I’ve been doing some soul searching and clarifying where my work is taking me.
At the core of what I do I’m here to support you in coming back to the REAL you. To drown out the expectations and “should’s” of what your path is supposed to be. And instead clarify what feels right and true for you.
I believe that from this place of deep connection and trust to your unique gifts, talents, skills and desires can you then build out the most meaningful and soulful success that you’re deeply desiring.
It’s not about starting a business, or climbing the ladder. It’s about getting clear on YOU and executing on a STRATEGY that feels exciting to YOU as you define success.
Which brings me to today’s podcast….where we’ll be exploring how to get clear on your version of soulful success i.e. meaningful work.
And beyond that whether the path there is about energetics or strategy.
If you’re desiring to create a career that lights YOU up from within and allows you to get paid being you, then this episode is for you.
In this Episode We Explore:
- What is soulful success and why is it a key metric for building a career or business that you can be proud of?
- A personal share around my recent shift and change in business direction
- When is it appropriate to look at your energetics to realign your career or business?
- When is it appropriate to look at your strategy to realign your career or business?
- The core question to diagnose if you have an energetic or strategy problem in your work
DURING THE PODCAST I MENTION:
- Episode #23 The High Achiever’s Guide to Taking An Effective Pause from Prioritising Work
- Episode #27: How to Take a Break from Work Without Sabotaging Your Hard Work
- Episode #29: The Burnout Solution for Compassionate High Achiever’s
Did You Enjoy This Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode and the podcast generally, I have a favour to ask 😍 Please take two minutes to subscribe, and to write a rating and a review.
You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you are an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. Those actions will help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you so much.