Have you ever had a career goal?
Maybe it was to find another job at a different company, or to land a certain number of clients in your business.
With that clear goal, you’ve mapped out all the steps.
You’ve managed to execute on those steps, ticking off every item on your to-do list.
YET, you haven’t achieved that desired result….
Whether it be landing that new job or finding those paying clients coming to work with you.
Not all action is created equally.
In today’s episode, we’re going to unpack why we can work towards a certain goal, taking all the “right” action and still find that things are not working.
If this is you, I don’t want you to feel disheartened. This happens to us all.
In today’s episode, we’ll explore how you can get back on track.
In this Episode We Explore:
- The difference between taking any old action and the right action for you
- Where to focus to get back on track
- How to get out of a funk
- What to do when so much is out of your control
- Interview with Dr. Laurena Law: Women’s Health, Menopause and Career Choices
- Is the Key To Soulful Success About Energetics or Strategy?
- Carol Dweck The Psychology of Success
If You Need Support To Figure Out How To Take The Right Action In Your Life and Work, I’ve got a limited number of FREE Getting Unstuck Calls Available
If you’re desiring support to get unstuck, come and book your complimentary 45 minute call with me to unravel what’s at the heart of what’s keeping you stuck in your life, career and business.
During the call we’ll:
- Get to the core of what’s REALLY keeping you stuck
- Address whether it’s an energetic or strategy problem
- Map out your bespoke path to getting unstuck
- Unlock a newfound sense of freedom and clarity on your unique path to making money doing what you love
There are a limited number of spaces available and they’re offered on a first come, first served basis. So if you’re feeling called, now’s the time.
These calls are completely about serving you and allowing you to receive support and do SOMETHING about being stuck.
Totally FREE. No strings attached.
Did You Enjoy This Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode and the podcast generally, I have a favour to ask 😍 Please take two minutes to subscribe, and to write a rating and a review.
You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you are an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. Those actions will help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you so much.