Last week I spoke about what an untamed CEO is and why I want more women to be one.
When I talk about being a CEO, I’m not talking about becoming the CEO of a Fortune 500 company, but rather becoming the Chief Executive Officer, the leader of your own life and career and taking matters into your own hands.
It can feel quite daunting when it comes to navigating how you can create an aligned career into something that feels purposeful to you.
Truth be told, when I was going on this journey I consulted a lot of assessments and tools to try and help me figure out my path. Whilst these can certainly help…the process is so much deeper.
I believe that pursuing something meaningful to you is also a journey into becoming the REAL untamed YOU in the process.
In today’s episode of the podcast I’m sharing with you what my journey has been to becoming the Untamed CEO of my own life as a means to share with you the core pillars that have supported me in figuring out the direction that I am being called in.
If “untamed” makes you think “that’s not me” – think again. I’m a naturally introverted, shy and quiet type – and my version of untamed isn’t what you think.
If you feel like you want to unleash more of your energy, gifts and talents in the world – this one’s for you.
In this Episode We Explore:
- My journey to becoming an Untamed CEO
- The turning point in my career that moved me towards a more aligned career
- Rewiring your mindset to become the leader of your own career
- The core pillars that I believe can support you in becoming an Untamed CEO
Upcoming Online Masterclass……
Me First: The Busy Woman’s Roadmap to Career Success without Sacrifice
If you’re a woman who tends to put others first, forgets to eat your lunch because you’re rushing a deadline, skip your gym workout on the regular and feel like there’s never enough time in the day, this masterclass is for you.
During the masterclass we’ll explore how you can:
- Perform at work without continually over-extending yourself
- Feel valued and important at work without having to be an over-giver, overly “nice” or be a people-pleaser
- Make and communicate decisions that are right and true for you even if they’re hard
- Genuinely stop putting yourself last on the to-do list and actually show up to that yoga class, dinner date with your friends or make your kids bedtime
- Avoid the 3 core traps women face when advancing their careers from middle to senior management
We go live on Tuesday 4th April 2023 at 7pm Hong Kong Time. That’s:
7am New York
- 12pm London
You can register your free seat below:
If you enjoyed this episode and the podcast generally, I have a favour to ask Please take two minutes to subscribe, and to write a rating and a review.
You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you are an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. Those actions will help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you so much.
Be the first to comment