I want to see more women backing themselves and going after the career that they want for themselves.
Women exactly like you.
Women with emotional intelligence, empathy and a nurturing and caring approach to leadership to be compassionate, powerful leaders.
In this episode of The Aligned Achiever podcast I’m talking about why it’s important to me that my work empowers women and results in more women taking their seat at the table, in leadership positions and how I can support you to become the confident, empowered leader that you know you can be.
In this Episode We Explore:
- Why I work as a coach for high achieving women
- The importance of having more women in positions of leadership
- What I see hold women back from taking these positions
- Episode 65: The 4 Mindset Challenges that Keep Smart, Professional Women Stuck
- Kate Raworth – Doughnut Economics
Untamed CEO Mindset Intensive
If you need support with your specific brand of mindset challenges and/or comparisonitis, my calendar is open for a select number of Untamed CEO Mindset Intensives.
Imagine moving past the stress and mindset challenges that keep you playing small and questioning your ability to build a life and career that supports you and your goals.
- Hone in on the saboteur that is personally keeping you in the never ending cycle of striving without really living
- Upgrade and install a new operating system from a mental, emotional, physical and energetic level so you can start living and leading as the real you
- Integrate embodiment practices into your life so you can take the realisations and insights into your body and deep embodied wisdom
If you want a rapid 1:1 intensive online experience for upgrading your inherent operating system to become the Untamed CEO so that you can stop relentless striving and start living and leading as the real you in your life and career, this is for you.
If you enjoyed this episode and the podcast generally, I have a favour to ask Please take two minutes to subscribe, and to write a rating and a review.
You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you are an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. Those actions will help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you so much.