When you’re busy…the topic of menopause might seem like something to put into the “I’ll get to it later basket.”
Especially if you’re in your 20’s, 30’s and early 40’s.
The truth is menopause is an evitable part of every woman’s journey and it WILL have an impact on your life and career. And usually when you are at the top of your game career wise. So it’s wise to think about now.
There is very little information out there for women in their 30’s and 40’s about menopause and yet this is the period of our lives when we can first begin to experience symptoms and also proactively do something to support ourselves in that inevitable transition that will come.
I don’t know anyone better to talk about this topic with than Dr. Laurena Law, a general practice doctor with training in Nutritional Medicine, Anti-Aging and Aesthetic Medicine. Laurena has a keen passion for lifestyle, integrative medicine and health longevity.
In today’s episode of the podcast with Dr. Laurena Law we’re exploring how menopause can impact your work and career and why it’s so important to think about it even when you’re in your 30’s.
In this Episode We Explore:
- The importance of talking about menopause especially for younger women
- Dr. Laurena Law’s definition of optimal health and how we might go about achieving optimal health
- How menopause can set women up for longer term health results
- What key areas women can be focusing on in their 30’s, 40’s and 50’s for optimal health and navigating menopause
- When you should seek support for menopause symptoms
Connect with Dr. Laurena Law:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/doc_laurena and https://www.instagram.com/choysumhealthgroup/
- Website: https://www.choysumhealth.com/
- Join the monthly newsletter on women’s health topics: https://www.choysumhealth.com/blog
- Whatsapp Chat to book a virtual or in person consultation: +85291513446
Me First: The Busy Woman’s Roadmap to Career Success without Sacrifice
If you’re a woman who tends to put others first, forgets to eat your lunch because you’re rushing a deadline, skip your gym workout on the regular and feel like there’s never enough time in the day, this masterclass is for you.
During the masterclass we’ll explore how you can:
- Perform at work without continually over-extending yourself
- Feel valued and important at work without having to be an over-giver, overly “nice” or be a people-pleaser
- Make and communicate decisions that are right and true for you even if they’re hard
- Genuinely stop putting yourself last on the to-do list and actually show up to that yoga class, dinner date with your friends or make your kids bedtime
- Avoid the 3 core traps women face when advancing their careers from middle to senior management
We go live on Tuesday 4th April 2023 at 7pm Hong Kong Time. That’s:
7am New York
- 12pm London
You can register your free seat below:
If you enjoyed this episode and the podcast generally, I have a favour to ask Please take two minutes to subscribe, and to write a rating and a review.
You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you are an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. Those actions will help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you so much.
Be the first to comment