I’m really excited to be diving into today’s topic.
If you’re listening to this in November 2022 or months after, it is my intention to help you get clear on how you can map out the right goals for you.
We live in a culture that is hell bent on productivity and sometimes when you stay on that track without stopping to question if you’re working hard towards the right goals, you can wake up wondering “Where did I go wrong?”, “Am I on the right path?”.
In this episode we’re answering the question: How do you get on the right track and get clear on your career trajectory in 2023?
In this Episode We Explore:
- Why you should focus on your 2023 career trajectory now (even though it’s only November)
- How you can make plans despite uncertainty ( + why I believe you should plan despite the uncertainty)
- Things to look at if you make plans every year but fail to achieve them
- How you can decide what to focus on in 2023
- How you can do to practically map out your goals
- How to Change by Katy Milkman. You can check out here book over at: https://www.katymilkman.com/book
- Interview with Dr. Laurena Law: Women’s Health, Menopause + Career Choices
Want to map your personal reinvention roadmap?
I’ve got a little something coming up for you this week…..
Your 2023 Reinvention
Reimagine, redesign and re-align…your life, career and well-being.
Join me for an hour to take stock of where you are in your life journey + and career path and redesign your 2023 towards more meaning and less burnout.
Date Tuesday 22nd November at:
7pm Hong Kong Time
Did You Enjoy This Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode and the podcast generally, I have a favour to ask 😍 Please take two minutes to subscribe, and to write a rating and a review.
You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you are an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. Those actions will help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you so much.