Deep down do you feel bouts of anger, frustration or overwhelm with how things are right now (at work, with life, with others) but then quickly shove these feelings down because you know that you’re luckier than a lot of others and shouldn’t be complaining?
Do you turn to “gratitude” trying to focus on what’s good rather than what’s not because deep down you worry that if you let yourself feel all that’s not OK you’ll be sucked in a downward spiral?
In this episode we’re diving into why you need to get real and honest about how you truly feel and deeply own your resentment rather than focusing on gratitude for a hot minute…so that you can stop shaming yourself and give yourself a chance to be human and find your way through life and work.
Let’s dive in!
In this Episode We Explore
- Why It’s OK to feel resentment and how feeling bad isn’t “bad”
- How it’s more than OK if you want something “else”, “more” or “different”
- Where to begin when it comes to meeting all the anger, frustration and overwhelm (hint: starts with dropping the judgement)
- How to look at gratitude in a new light
During the Podcast I Mention:
- Episode #12: Why More Women Need to Get Selfish (Yes Selfish)
- Episode #10: Embodiment: The Key Essential Skill For a Soul Aligned Life + Career
- Episode #7: The Shadow Side of Self Development
- An opportunity to get 1:1 support from me! Book in for a career alignment session to unpack your biggest challenge, where you’re desiring to go and how to get started, over at: https://siobhanbarnes.com/career-alignment-call
Did You Enjoy This Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode and Your Soul Aligned Podcast, the podcast generally, I have a favour to ask 😍 Please take two minutes to subscribe, and to write a rating and a review.
You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you are an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. Those actions will help the podcast reach more people, and I would be truly grateful. Thank you so much.